Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked alongside our customers to deliver the products and services they need to operate. From virtual showroom appointments to online ordering and curbside pick-up at our counters, we’ve found ways to work better together.
Effective immediately, our showroom locations will require customers to wear face coverings. By August 3, all Ferguson locations will require customers to wear face coverings, for both your safety and ours.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Signage at all entrances reminding customers to wear face coverings by August 3 and immediately in our showrooms and where mandated by local authorities
- Limiting the number of customers entering a showroom or counter
- Directional signage for social distancing
- Desks, counter terminals and other work areas spaced out at least six feet
- Required use of masks and gloves for Ferguson associates
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Contactless payment processing
Important information for your partnership with Ferguson
- A message from our CEO
- Location Finder
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CARES Act Consideration for Trade Contractors
- Essential Work for Our Essential Communities
- Without You, There Is No Us.
The majority of Ferguson locations are now open but have additional safety precautions in place. In accordance with the White House’s Guidelines for Opening Up America, as well as guidance from state and local governments, we’ve implemented safety measures to support our reopening plans. In-store safety protocols include:
During the first phase of reopening, many things will remain the same:
- Associates who can perform their jobs remotely continue to do so.
- Implemented strict cleaning and sanitizing for high touch surfaces.
- Additional social distancing measures including new directional signage for social distancing while waiting in line and limiting the number of customers entering a showroom or counter.
- All events and food and beverage services are suspended.
- Required use of masks and gloves for Ferguson associates.
- Required use of masks for customers as mandated by local municipalities.
- Contactless payment processing.
Driver and Delivery Safety
All drivers are required to keep a signed copy of their “Associate Health Certification Form” in their vehicle at all times. This document certifies that the associate has had no signs of fever, cough or difficulty breathing in the last 24 hours, has not come in close contact with individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 and has not been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by any health officials.
We have implemented a new proof-of-delivery process that does not require a signature for deliveries.
Drivers will disinfect the vehicle interior, exterior handles, button, levers, etc., before and after leaving deliveries or service calls.
At our counters
In addition to visiting our counter, you can also:
- Order ahead by calling your local branch or online by visiting ferguson.com and pick-up in store.
- Download the Ferguson app and place your order online. Register for online account access and download the Ferguson mobile app on Apple iOS devices or Android devices. If you need assistance, please call us at 1-888-222-1785. These tools ensure you’ll have relevant information at your fingertips, so you can:
- Check Prices and local inventory levels.
- View active bids, order history and account notifications.
- Place orders and take advantage of Pro Pick-Up where it’s available.
- Access and manage payment information (Ferguson.com only)
- Call your local branch with your order.
At our showrooms
Our showrooms are now open for virtual and in-store appointments at select locations. Find your nearest showroom for availability.
There continues to be high demand for certain JanSan and PPE products. Ensuring our customers have access to the products they need to operate safely during these difficult times, we have temporarily changed our return policy to "final sale" on bulk buys of select items.
CARES Act Considerations for Small and Mid-Sized Contractors
Through this crisis, Ferguson is committed to ensuring you get the supplies you need to keep this nation moving forward, and the information you need to keep your business running. Ferguson will work hard with you to navigate this incredibly dynamic and ever-changing situation. On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which provides relief to taxpayers affected by COVID-19. Akerman, a top 100 U.S. law firm and partner to Ferguson, explains what the CARES Act means to Ferguson’s customers and partners.
For more resources and information, visit https://www.uschamber.com/.