How to Edit Company Settings in Your Ferguson.com Account
View All Website Tuturials
Company Settings is only available to admins who are able to add new employees, select user roles and edit job views.
- If you’re logged in on your desktop, hover over My Ferguson and click Company Settings.
- You can also access Company Settings on your desktop through your Dashboard.
- From your mobile device, click the menu button and then select Company Settings.
- There are three features on Company Settings:
- Add New Employee
- Edit Current Employees
- Edit New Job Views
Add New Employee
Add New Employee allows administrators to add employees to their company’s roster and assign roles.
- To add a new employee, hover over the “Add New Employee” icon or click the “Add Employee” text link.
- Add your employee’s first name, last name, email address and phone number (optional).
- All users that you add will receive basic features such as access to see the complete product catalog with specification documents, product availability and professional pricing, view company orders and quotes, proof of delivery and My Lists. You can add additional packages to each user for more features. To add a new package for a new user, simply click “Select” underneath the package desired. Once you’ve selected the package, the package you’ve chosen will be highlighted.
- If you’re unsure which package you want to add, you have the option to compare packages by clicking the “Compare All Roles” text link.
- You will also have the opportunity to select accounts or jobs found in the Jobs Board that your new user can view. Select as many as you’d like your new employee to have access to by clicking on the checkbox next to the job’s name.
- When you are done adding all of your new employee’s information and assigned roles, click save.
Edit Current Employees
Allows you to see a list of your company’s registered employees where you can edit their information and access to Ferguson tools.
- To edit an employee, hover over the “Edit Current Employees” icon or click the “Edit Employee” text link.
- Type the name of the employee whose information you’d like to edit or select his or her name from the list.
- When you select a name, new content will appear on the page that will allow you to edit the employee’s information. Keep in mind that you must hit the Save button at the bottom of the page to save all your changes.
- Administrators can also update the employee’s user role. To do this, select the employee’s name that you wish to update and select the package that includes the features you want your employee to have access to. Keep in mind that you must hit the Save button at the bottom of the page to save all your changes.
Allows you to remove employees from your company's account.
- To delete an employee, hover over the “Edit Current Employees” icon or click the “Edit Employee” text link.
- Search for the employee you want to delete by either typing his or her name or clicking on the name of the employee on the list. Select a name for the employee’s information to appear on the page.
- Click the Delete Employee text link on the right side of the page.
- When you click delete, a pop up window will appear to let you know that you are about to permanently delete a user from your company. This will allow you to choose Delete Employee or Cancel.
Edit New Job Views
Allows you to add new accounts or job views for your employees. You can easily add these views to multiple employees here. Keep in mind that new jobs will appear for 30 days.
- To edit new job views, hover over the “Edit New Job Views” icon or click the “Edit New Job Views” text link.
- To add new job views, select the view you wish to add by clicking on the checkbox next to the job’s name and select all or individual employees and click Save.
We are glad that you found this information helpful!
We're here to help. Give us a call at 800-721-2590 to get the answers you need.
Upgraded from Ferguson Online?
If you’re an administrator for your organization and your Ferguson Online account was upgraded to Ferguson.com, you will notice the Company Settings feature on your Dashboard. This new site feature puts you in control of what your employees can see and do on Ferguson.com. The Company Settings feature is an enhanced version of the Company Profile feature that existed on Ferguson Online. In addition to creating new employee accounts and updating existing employee permissions, you can now edit the jobs your employees can access and even add employees to newly created jobs in a few clicks. If you have questions about Company Settings, we’re here to help. Call us at 800-721-2590 or email Customer.Support@Ferguson.com.